CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Who are you who am I

JASMINE BUT WHO IS SHE? The only one who knows who I am is me and I dont even know if I really know me. So if I dont know me how can I find me. Im lost in this place called life what do I do? No one takes the time to think and try and uncover who they are and what is their destiny or fate in life. Can you determine your own fate or is it already predetermined for you by an own know higher power. Do you live life by a set of rules and principals or no rules at all? Do you flow as life flows foward? Do you set your future or does your future set you? Why are you here why am I here?

1 comments:

Andrew M. Branch! (N.O.A.U) said...

Ahhhh DatZ madd deep......u gotta nigga contemplating on life after dat one.....