CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Second assignment

1.I believe there are two main character of my book, "Illusions." One is the narrator and the other is one called Master or Donald Shimoda. As far as I have read it has not mentioned the narrator's name. The book discusses the occupation of the narrator and him meeting
with Mr. Shimoda. I believe the narrator is one of the main characters because the novel is written in first person. On page 25 there is a passage that is telling when he crossed the path of Donald Shimoda, while working as a pilot to fly people, with a charge of 3 dollars for ten minutes.

2. I have not have read to far to analysis the personalities of the characters and so I am not really able to compare myself to the main characters. The beginning of the book discusses a story of a man people called master who was a wise teacher. Not much description is given about him.

3.Flying in my plane I have been doing a dead end job for years. When I first started flying this wearied down biplane it was a rush.
The fresh air hitting my face as the awful smell of gasoline filled the air from the roaring engine. as I lifted into the sky butterflies filled my stomach from the sudden elevation lift and from there on only the smell of fresh air filled my nostrils. Each town I had passed had beauty upon it from the sky. Now however, everything seems like a same routine I go through day after day. The breeze is just a breeze, the town is just a town, and flying is just flying no excitement to it.

0 comments: