CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm a little Effie on the whole purpose of my book. I know that there is one main purpose as to why the author is writing the book but I'm sure there is another purpose to my book that I havent yet understood. With out knowing the whole purpose it is hard to analyse how the three elements I have chosen tie into the purpose.
One element I believe to be extremely important is this book that Richard had taken from Don. It is a book known as "Messiah's Handbook: Reminders for the Advanced Soul". The book is first brought out on page 43, chapter 4 and I think it is a symbol for wisdom and knowledge. The book has no page numbers but its words written on the pages usually speak about certain things you should practice for becoming a messiah.Some of them seem like words of wisdom.The books job is to teach anyone to train and think the way messiahs do. I believe Donald Shimoda is another symbol for the exact title of the book,"Illusions". He is able to do mysterious things like float objects in mid air, land an extremely large plane in a small meadows, give men the will to walk if they can't, just things like that that others believe can't be possible..He is a symbol for the whole concept of Illusion's. In the book he is talking to Richard and he tells him the things he can do is for the fact the the world itself is full of illusions. I believe his job is to show that anyone can be wise and be a messiah. I think his job is also to help identify the purpose of the book.


One purpose of my book is what the author flat out says. He explains why he is writting the book and that is because people were asking him continuooulsy a

0 comments: